Some of the key challenges that enterprises face, include the following:
- High operational cost associated with managing legacy and redundant applications
- Monolithic applications that are not agile or flexible enough to fulfil new business realities
- Lack of application alignment with business requirements
- Inability to proactively identify application failures or respond rapidly to incidents based on the business importance
- End-user complaints due to application performance or availability issues
- Difficulty in integrating with web-based and modern distributed platforms and environments
- Inability to meet required service quality objectives or comply with regulatory requirements
- Shortage of skilled resources
An experienced IT Service provider, APTEGRA can effectively resolve your challenges through end-to-end management of infrastructure, applications, and business processes.
APTEGRA’s comprehensive application management services consists of the following:
- Application Maintenance
APTEGRA offers application maintenance services designed on the principles of business centricity, continual value innovation, complete ownership, and knowledge enrichment. APTEGRA’s integrated maintenance and support methodology ensures a seamless user-experience. Our customized approach to each engagement ensures that all strategic, relationship, and operational aspects are attended at the right time leveraging the right resources. Our outcome-based delivery model is the result of years of rich experience, deep knowledge-base, industry best-practices, and international process standards.
- Our maintenance and production support services include the following:
- 24×7 Global support
- Break fix, manage batch cycles, and application availability
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Change management—release based, request based
- Service level management.
- Knowledge management.
- Application Portfolio Rationalization