APTEGRA’s desktop practice for lifecycle management serves as a critical resource to CIOs planning HVD rollouts. Our Desktop Computing Centre of Excellence (DCCoE) continuously works with emerging technology leaders, such as Microsoft, to ensure that our frameworks, processes, and global delivery models are capable of supporting any deployment model that a customer chooses. Our services include the creation of Standard Operating Environments (SOEs) and ITIL-based deployment plans, which can be used for designing and implementing HVD environments. Our services for desktop lifecycle management are depicted in the below diagram:
- Web operations’ services have transformed from simple website development and maintenance, to enabling a fully featured marketplace that incorporates social networking approach to allow customer interaction, feedback, and incentive mechanisms.
APTEGRA provides a broad suite of specialized services to help companies undergo smooth transformation. Our services include identification of the business objectives and the IT architecture, social media strategies, on-line marketplace alternatives, and implementation plans. Our services include the complete range of support capabilities covering every aspect of the web operations lifecycle. It is depicted in the below diagram:
APTEGRA’s Middleware group provides various kinds of infrastructure and/or applications support services that can be broadly classified as following three services:
- Consulting service—helps clients plan and design as per infrastructure management IT needs
- Implementation service— Build and implement designs, execute on-going optimization
- Support service—support activities for service level projects; such as monitoring, deployments, patching, and similar infrastructure related activities
We offer support for technology and operations for the following products and tools:
- Web and application servers: Websphere, Weblogic, JBOSS, Apache, Tomcat, IIS, iPlanet, Oracle Application Server
- Middleware products: MQ Series, WebMethods, Websphere Portal, SunONE LDAP, SharePoint
- Tools: Sitescope, Nagios, HP Openview, Siteseer, ANT
Our group provides support to the following project-level activities:
- L1 activities: Monitoring, restart of services, notification and escalation to application teams, sssigning L2 and L3 tickets to SME, coordination, basic administration, deploying files, reporting, health check report, trend, and status report
- L2 activities: Setup of middleware infrastructure, clustering, load balancing, replications , migration planning, POC, and execution (e.g. JBOSS to Websphere migration), performance tuning, performance testing , security administration, DR setup and execution
- L3 activities: Troubleshooting, system performance tuning and determining the root cause, tuning JVM, , Providing third level diagnosis, resolving and escalating system and application problems, creating Unix / Perl Script, handling upgrade, building, patching, restoring environment.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]Pages: 1 2 3